Parking Lot Directive
Student Safety Traffic Plan:
The “Student Safety Traffic Plan” is designed to keep our children safe during arrival and departures from school. It is imperative that the drivers not exceed 5 m.p.h. while driving on campus. We have one entrance and one exit to our parking lot and drop off lane. Children are to exit/enter vehicles from the passenger side ONLY. Please be cooperative, patient, and kind to those driving and supervising the drop off zone, the flow of traffic and the parking lot. BE SURE TO USE THE CROSSWALKS AT ALL TIMES. WE, AS ADULTS, MUST SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR OUR CHILDREN TO LEARN SAFETY IN THE PARKING LOT.
Please use drop off/pick up area for the safety of your children.
Drivers are not to exceed 5 m.p.h.
Drivers must remain in their vehicles while waiting to drop-off or pick-up their child.
Enter only from Old Auburn Road nearest the Holy Family Community Center.
When using the drop-off /pick-up zone, the children can only enter/exit the car in the designated areas between the cones in front of the Fine Arts Building, beginning at the flagpole.
If you are walking your child (ren) in, please park in the designated parking lot stalls only. PLEASE USE THE CROSS WALKS WHEN CROSSING THE TRAFFIC LANES.
In the morning during drop off time, if your child(ren) is going to need assistance with his/her belongings (backpacks, lunch or special projects) which will cause delay in the flow of the vehicles, PLEASE PARK and walk your child(ren) in.
DO NOT DOUBLE PARK; DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE UNATTENDED IN THE DROP- OFF/PICK-UP ZONE, FIRELANES OR IN ANY HANDICAP AREA THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE A STATE ISSUED TAG TO DO SO.
If your child is not ready, park in the parking lot where the flow of traffic will not be impacted.
WALKERS & BIKERS
- Children who walk or ride a bike must have a note on file signed by the parent.
- Use crosswalks and sidewalks
- Bicycles must be walked to the bicycle lock-up area (near the Fine Arts Bldg.)
- Bringing a bicycle onto school property is considered a privilege. Infractions of bicycle safety rules will result in suspension of bicycle privileges for one week.
- Skateboards, scooters, and roller-skates/blades/shoes are NOT allowed and subject to impoundment.